Saturday 5 January 2013

Outfit Post: Skyfall

(Jumper-New Look)

(Disco Pants- Topshop)

I recently purchased this bat-wing style jumper in New Look. I loved the jumper from the moment I saw it, mainly for its unique shape and playful colours. Personally I think it's really fun and looks great themed with these pair of black disco pants I picked up in Topshop.




(Watch- Urban Outfitters)



The jumper is quite light so is brilliant for a typical Irish summer or can be used when well layered in winter. I can't wait to bring it on holidays this summer I think it'll look great with a pair of highwaisted shorts and converse. 

This was quite the quick post, I just took a few snaps today before I went to visit relatives in Waterford. It was just for some fun, however I have some great vintages pieces to show you which I purchased recently and shall be on the way in the next week. As one of my New Years resolutions was to blog more often so I hope to stick to this.
Again the foul and ridiculous posing to be ignored!!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed,
have a great weekend,
Alice xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment