Thursday 16 May 2013

Outfit Post: All Of The Lights


Leggings-Romwe/Jumper-Forever21/Chelsea Boots-Boohoo.com




OK so it does slightly appear that I am standing in a swap but this post was just taken off the side of a road close to my home which leads to a small forestry. I was really board this evening so I decided to do a outfit post. It was a nice fine day for once and the light was just perfect. These pictures were just taken on my phone as I had no really intention in blogging it until I seen how they came out. I love how the light was shining through the tall pine trees and bouncing off the water behide me. I think in one of the above picture this reflection is captures perfectly. However if I had been using a better camera at the time it would perhaps be captured more vividly. 
These galaxy leggings are a pair I purchased of Romwe over a month ago or more, but with the long wait for delivery (always the worst part of online shopping!) they finally arrived last week. I've been wearing them around the house a bit but never really graced the out doors in them until today. I think I would turn a few heads if I was to wear them in the small village I come from where fashion is not exactually a big thing. So perhaps when I go to America I'll be able to blend in with the crowd more.

Hope your having a great day and enjoyed this quick post,
As always feel free to let me know what you think?

Also I'd love if you could follow me on Bloglovin if you wish as Google connect is becoming a thing of the past. I'd hate to loose all my lovely followers after this length. Thanks so much to you all :)

Have a good weekend I'm off to Galway tomorrow so I'm sure I will,
Alice xo

4 comments:

  1. I love these legging they look so good on you

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your leggings! They really suit you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great leggins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit hun! following you now xx

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete