Friday 23 August 2013

BLEU


Yesterday evening, my Mam, sister Sarah and I took a short trip to Altmount gardens for a coffee and stroll around the gardens. As I was taking these pictures a peacock came along I tried to get some pictures with him however he was camera shy. The above pictures were the best we got. 
This dress I'm wearing is a purchase I made in Topshop earlier this year. Every time I put it on it reminds me of TV presenter Caroline Flack. I love her style especially these peter pan inspired dresses, there so pretty and dainty. I usually don't wear this kind of royal blue colour however I really liked how it looked on me so I took the plunge and went for it. Above I have a close up picture of the lace pattern sleeve which I think is so elegant looking. I find this dress so easy to bring from day to night, pop on a pair of nude or red heels and you'r ready for a night on the tiles, what more could we ask for!!
Hope you enjoyed this post,
Alice xo

Dress: Topshop
Shoes: Pennys/Primark
Sunglasses: Vintage
Watch: Michael Kors


13 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, so funny how you have a peacock in them! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is super cute!
    www.adoramehitabel.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is adorable, the color is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress, just found your blog there and delighted to see you're another Irish Blogger, I basically just set up my blog so getting to view other Irish bloggers pages is great inspiration!! x

    http://thesartorialdrama-queen.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous outfit post! and the peacocks, the only birds i like, apart from parrots. So colorful x

    Kirsty www.rockit-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful outfit and the peacock is such a nice touch haha! ;) new follower really like your blog xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about this outfit :) !!

    www.Chaneletco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute dress! Love this so much <3

    I was wondering if we could follow each other. It would be great, just let me know :)

    x Maria / Retro Street Station

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is so pretty! And your tan brogues make your legs look so long!
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pictures are gorgeous are your dress is so lovely!x

    Electra Violet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, you look super cute here! Would you like to follow each other? Follow you already~

    ReplyDelete
  12. that dress is too cute! such a gorgeous color!

    XOXOJOANNIE
    ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete